When I first arrived in the USA, at age 20, I was not familiar with “American Cuisine” beyond hamburgers. My mother-in-law, Ernestine Tolisano gave me a few “typical” recipes to expand my cooking repertoire. I tasted these mostly during my first Thanksgiving dinners at her house in those years.
By Ernestine Tolisano
Defrost the frozen Spinach
- 2 packages of frozen chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 small diced onions
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups seasoned bread cubes
- 4 eggs
- Mix all ingredients together
- Chill for 2 hours in refrigerator
- Roll into 1 inch balls
- Bake at 350 Degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
They be frozen in balls before cooking.